After a period of moving home, rebilding, redecorating and starting a new appointment at work that simply eats up all of my time, I am now ready to re publish and update on what i have been up to.
One of the best things about my move is that I now have a personalised "Man Cave" as well as the rebuild of the house a reconstruction of the garden took place, part of which saw the old damp Shed being destroyed and Shed Mk II being built
I also managed to assemble a games table out of left over off cuts from the shed build
And at last a permanent painting station where I can drop in and out of painting without having to pack everything away all the time




4 comments:
You lucky git.
Im extremely jealous, what size table can you fit in there?
Steve.
The table well allows for a 6'x4' game board although the shed itself is 9'x11' so there is plenty of space. Just need some opponents now!gettingb fed up of beating my 5 yr old at CoH...
will be adding more stuff soon to show what i have been up to. Hows the new job?
Good to see you back. I've just got into BKC so it will be good to see how someone else games it.
The new job is ok, moving to Cyprus on the 25th, so alls good, apart from no gaming, and i probably wont be back in the UK till probably next year sometime.
Will be good to see what you've been up to.
Steve.
Post a Comment